Friday, March 16, 2012

A Little Bling Each Day

I am fascinated how some blogs seem to draw me into reading them, like an invisble force that says, "click on it". Strange I know, but in these instances I feel like Serendipity is calling me and I just have to follow without question.

That's what I felt when I read Awesomely Awake's 9 Ways to Make Any Day Better. It was not as tear-jerking as the other blogs that Serendipity has thrown my way to contemplate and appreciate. This time it was a line that caught my eye and made me again rethink. Here's what that line was:

"Part of my awake journey is to ensure that each day has a little bling of living in it."

Isn't that a lovely thought? It gave me one of those "aha moments" where I question myself, how can I do that? Then I get reminded of the sparkle in the children's eyes when we do our exploration activities at home. Starting today, I definitely will try to do as much as I can to put a little bling in my life and the lives of those I love.

Milos with his shark face painted by his 4 almost 5 year old sister... such a bling in their eyes when they did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment