Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Distractions, distractions, distractions.... welcome to my life :)

I have blogged about getting sidetracked by wonderful blogs that inspire me to rethink about a lot of things from the personal to the professional level. Today, I stumbled upon another gem and for those parents/teachers who are keen on teaching art to their children then I suggest you to read Art Talk by Amanda Morgan from Not Just Cute. The chart she wrote is something we will definitely try when talking to the children about their artworks and when going to museums. I can't wait to see how the children will reply but I do know that it will foster deeper thinking!

Read through the replies to the post and the comment of Marla Maclean is also interesting to incorporate ( art as symbol/metaphor). Surely another distraction worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment