Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Loving it!

I know, I know, I skipped some days to post my daily source of inspiration. Well finally here is one! I really like the fact that the internet is a wonderful tool to get lovely ideas from. This post on Outside prepared environment from Discovery Days and Montessori Moments really made my day!

Isn't this outdoor work station such a beauty?


I would really be on a lookout now for a second hand cabinet to put out on our balcony. Even with our tiny balcony, something like this would be a place that the children will look forward to being in. Thanks Stephanie for such an inspiring outside learning area.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my link!!! If you get a work station made, stop by and let me know! I would love to see what yours looks like!!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    I'm still looking for a secondhand cupboard/cabinet. Will definitely post it when it's made :)

    ReplyDelete