Friday, November 25, 2011

I spy with my little eyes...

I have been wanting to make an i-spy bottle for the children but kept dilly-dallying about it. I finally got the inspiration when I read Counting Coconuts' post on I spy bottles. Finally got ours made together with the kids. They had fun filling in the bottle with the decorative salt and putting the small items in. Even Danni, Katie's best friend (whose hand is pictured), waited eagerly for his turn.


Would definitely be making the I spy letters bottle or maybe a winter-themed one? Oh well this is something not only for visual discrimination but also something that can be added to the winter theme activities that I am now starting to introduce to the children.

Thanks Mari-Ann for the extra boost and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment